Your life is for you to create.
I can help you make it happen.
I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, certified in the District of Columbia and in Maryland. I work with adults in individual and group psychotherapy, and with couples, singly or in a couples group.
Psychotherapy is a place in which deep personal changes occur. You won’t change into someone you’re not — but through psychotherapy, your untapped strengths and capacities can emerge.
Here are some of the elements of well-being we’re likely to deal with, in ways which move you forward in your life:
- Putting your own authentic power and vitality into action
- Increasing creativity in your life
- Discovering the deep joy and relief in living authentically, honestly, as the “real you”
- Living a life infused with clarity about thriving and abundance
- Enjoying the experience of taking relationships to a deeper level
- Creating and restoring vitality in relationships
- Unfolding your capacity to really feel your emotions, all of them, more fully and with less fear
- Moving beyond the pain of the past — physical, emotional, spiritual or otherwise
- Finding your joy in being alive and letting go of outdated, limiting ideas about yourself.